Bringing the refreshing flavors of the caribbean to any dish is easy when you make this salsa. Serve with tortilla chips or as an accompaniment to your choice of grilled fish or meat. I prefer serving it with a nice piece of pan seared salmon or in a grilled fish taco. This dish works with anything and is always a hit.
- 2 mangos cubed
- 1/2 large pineapple cubed
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeds and ribs removed, minced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together mangos, pineapple, black beans, jalapeño, onions and cilantro.
- Drizzle with lime juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix and refrigerate until ready to serve.