My Favorite Salad Ever! I can eat this salad anytime, as a light meal, starter or side with a grilled protein. The flavors come together so beautifully, I cannot think of anything I would rather eat. It is hard to beat the sweetness of the peaches along with the saltiness of the prosciutto and the creaminess of the burrata. It looks incredible and is surprisingly simple to make. The peaches will soften up when grilled, so it is best to use ripe but firm peaches for this recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 peaches, sliced into 6 wedges each
- 1 8 oz ball burrata, patted dry
- 3-4 slices prosciutto
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 3 tsp honey
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan to medium high heat.
- While grill is heating, whisk together oil, lime juice, mustard, honey salt and pepper until well combined. Set aside.
- Lightly brush cut sides of peaches and place on pan for 3-4 minutes per side, or until char marks appear.
- Place arugula in a large bowl.
- Gently tear prosciutto and burrata into large pieces and scatter over arugula. Top with grilled peach slices.
- Drizzle salad with the prepared dressing. Top with basil.