If you are searching for an easy and delicious summer cocktail, look no further! These Frozen Mango Mojitos are incredibly easy to make. With the weather getting warmer, there is nothing better then sipping on a refreshing mango mojito, especially if you can enjoy it outdoors.
- 1 lb bag frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups rum
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 2 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- zest of 1 lime
- To make the simple syrup, bring sugar, water and lime zest to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, making sure all the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove syrup from heat and let cool
- Add frozen mango chunks, ice, lime juice, mint leaves, simple syrup and rum into a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!