These are incredibly moist and fluffy banana muffins. I usually bake these 2-3 times per week…my girls are obsessed with them. I have to hide them so they don’t eat the entire batch in one day.
You can make these into banana nut muffins or banana chocolate chip muffins by adding 2/3 cup of either (or both) to the batter. These will definitely become your go-to muffin recipe!
- 3 large ripe bananas mashed (the darker the better)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grape oil or canola oil
- 3 heaping tbsp of greek yoghurt ( I love adding vanilla yoghurt, but plain works just as well)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 375F
- Grease or line a muffin tin
- In a bowl, stir together the mashed bananas, egg, oil, honey and yoghurt until combined.
- In another bowl mix together flour, sugar. salt and baking soda
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well until smooth
- Spoon batter into prepared muffins tins, almost to the top
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until tops are golden
- Let cool and enjoy
2 Comments Add yours
We tried this recipe and my whole family loves it!!