My family eats salmon at least twice a week. Not only is it healthy but also super easy to prepare. My kids love this recipe and request it all the time. I have also doubled the recipe and served a 3-4 lb fillet for a dinner party…its super quick and looks beautiful on the table.
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
- Mix together dijon, oil, lemon juice and garlic powder in a small bowl and generously coat the top of the salmon, covering it completely
- Refrigerate for 30-60 min
- Pre heat oven to 350F
- Bake the for 20-22 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillet)
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro or parsley if desired and serve
One Comment Add yours
This looks so good! My family loves salmon also and I can’t wait to make this one! Thank you so much!