When I moved to Texas I had a list of food that I had to try. On the list was both Chuy’s jalapeno ranch dip and the Chick fillet chicken wrap with avocado ranch dressing. The flavours of both these dips/dressings was so good that I just had to try to make a lower calorie option. This is my version of of both of these mixed together. If you like a little more heat, feel free to up the amount of pickled jalapeños. This dip is a crowd pleaser and the bowl is always empty when I serve it to friends with chips and veggies. It is also absolutely delicious on a salad or in a wrap. It takes about 5 minutes to prepare, making this an easy snack to whip up and can stay in the fridge for 3-4 days. Enjoy!
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeños
- 3/4 cups chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 soft avocado
- 5 tbsp ranch dip mix
- Add chopped cilantro, sour cream, mayonnaise, pickled jalapeños, ranch seasoning, lime juice and avocado to a blender.
- Pulse until until smooth but do not over mix.
- Pour dip into bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve with chips, pita and veggies.